Maimonides Medical Center
ED & Canopy Entrance Renovation
Maimonides Medical Center - ED & Canopy Entrance Renovation
699 2nd Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11219
Architect: Cannon Design
Maimonides Medical Center contracted JSM to perform Demolition and Interior Renovation of 1st Floor & Cellar at Victory Memorial Hospital for Maimonides Medical Center. Work performed with strict Department of Health Guidelines. Specific Notes regarding this project include the following:
-2 Phased Project
- MEP Equipment with connections to new RTU and Chiller.
- Replacement, Fabrication and Installation of New Canopy Entrance
- Millwork at MA Stations and Reception Areas.
- New CT Scan room, Xray, Resuscitation Room, 14 Patient Holding areas, 3 Isolation and 2 Triage rooms.
- New Pharmacy, Reception and Patient waiting areas.
- Article 28 Approved.